I have followed my calling of working with people and their health since 2002 – firstly as nurse and more recently as a craniosacral therapist.
I loved my years in the NHS (ending up as an Intensive Care Nurse at St Thomas’ Hospital, London), however, I realised that my interaction with patients’ energy and spirit became too strong to ignore and I knew I had to find a different way to work.
Craniosacral therapy is a perfect symbiosis of my western medical / anatomical knowledge and my innate energetic skills as it works both in knowledge of the physical and energetic body. I believe that I am able to support clients through a multitude of both physical and emotional complaints in a way that conventional treatments are unable to do. To work with people in this way is both a privilege and my calling.
I am a fully qualified therapist, member of the Craniosacral Association, insured and CRB checked.
My Practice Goals
· Welcome each client into a safe healing space with an open heart.
· Maintain client relationships which are based on love, confidentiality and non-judgement.
· Continue learning and growing in my knowledge, skills and gifts through reading and further courses.
· Commit to living a lifestyle that enables me to express my gifts to the best of my ability.
· Interact with the Craniosacral Association to contribute to the growing body of research this amazing field.